First Leap is a teaching institution with a content language integrated learning curriculum. The students learn through creatively designed lessons in subjects such as; art, music, world culture, global leadership, science, reading, virtual PE and logical thinking. First Leap constantly gives teachers the opportunity to learn more about teaching through an array of different training programs. Through these training programs First Leap has different career paths to offer. You will be responsible for delivering quality lessons to our First Leap students. We are looking for teachers who are positive, active and outgoing who have a passion for education.
Locations: Beijing, Nanjing, Shenyang, Chongqing, Hefei.
Net Monthly income: USD 2200 – 3100 (RMB 15,000 – 22,000) *
*Subject to working location details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
A business unit of TAL Education Group (NYSE, TAL), established in Beijing in 2008.
First Leap Changchun K-12 TeacherChangchun 12500 -15500 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 10000 -12000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 13000 -19000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!