Being capital of the People's Republic of China, Beijing is the nation's political, economic, and cultural center. Located in north China,it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.
Imagine Preschool of excellence is an organization of private preschools and kindergartens located in various cities throughout China. The schools provide a high quality educational experience for children from two through six years old. The philosophy of active leaning and developmentally appropriate practice is a hallmark of the school’s unique offerings to parents.
We are looking for teachers
As an Imagine preschool English teacher, your responsibilities will include;
Here's the qualifications I look for in Beiyuan \Wangjing
Monthly income: USD 2600– 3600 (RMB 18,000 – 25,000) after tax
*Subject to working location details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
Imagine Preschool of excellence provides a high quality educational experience for children from two through six years old.
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 10000 -12000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 13000 -19000 /Month
First Leap Changchun K-12 TeacherChangchun 12500 -15500 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!