Qing class (学而思轻课) is an online educational project under TAL http://www.100tal.com/. It offers an online immersion course to young learners of English aged 7-12. Using green screen techniques, a voice recognition system and interactive coursework, the product gives learners an opportunity to learn English in a fun and efficient way.
Location: Shen Zhen (Zhong Ke Na Neng Mansion, Line 2, Ke Yuan Station) Working hours: 40hours/week Reports to: Project Supervisor
• Degrees and experience (one or more of the following):
1. Holds a Master’s Degree from a top ranking university (in a relevant subject such as Education, Psychology, English and drama, teaching degrees given top priority), equivalent qualifications or evidence of equivalent experience; over 1 year of teaching experience and relevant experience;
2. Holds a Bachelor’s Degree from a top ranking university (in a relevant subject such as Education, Psychology, English and drama, teaching degrees given top priority), equivalent qualifications or evidence of equivalent experience; over 2 years of teaching and relevant experience.
1. Pass TKT modules with Band 3 or above (please note this may be completed within 1 year of starting the position);
2. Pass TEFL with C or above, or TESOL, or CELTA.
• Broadcasts lessons via the Internet to a mass audience of students who are 6-12 years old;
• Participates in practice and rehearsal of upcoming lessons;
• Supports curriculum research and development including but not limited to ideas and lesson structure discussions with research team, new class test and release, teaching material making;
• Takes part in offline events and promotional activities for the project and stars in semi-frequent photo shoots for promotional use such as posters and/or lesson covers;
• Joins and participates in regular team meetings contributing ideas in order to maintain and update the project;
• Participates and completes all training required by the department.
• Airfare to China: Flight is provided.
• Visa: Assistance in sponsored legal Z Work Visa in your home country and in China.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• Monthly income, relocation bonus, airfare bonus, insurance, public holidays, annual holiday, sick leave
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
• Monthly income: USD 3200 - 3800 (RMB 22,000 - 26,000) before tax
• Base Salary: USD 1960- 2500 (RMB 13,500 - 17,500) before tax
• Housing: Monthly stipend USD 870(RMB 6,000).
• Bonus: Monthly bonus USD 360 (RMB 2500) -calculated by teacher's performance data *
• Free TEFL Study: USD 580 (RMB 4000)
• Airfare Bonus: USD 1500 (10,000 RMB) can be reimbursed when full filled contract.
• Demo class bonus: USD 12 (RMB 80) for each student signed up.
• Over time: Amount stipulated in handbook by school.
• Insurance: Basic Chinese health insurance.
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays off, Christmas and New Year's Day off.
• Annual Holiday: 1st year teacher has 3 paid days' annual leave.
• Sick Leave: 5 paid days' sick leave.
• Organized team-building activities
• Personal Career Development Planning
|Salary||$ - USD/Month|
Tomorrow Advancing Life (NYSE: TAL) is a leading education and technology enterprise in China, which holds close the core development goals of being technology driven, talent-centered, and quality focused. Since its establishment, TAL has been committed to integrating the internet and technology into education to deliver a better study experience for children.
Shenzhen is located in the southern portion of the Guangdong Province. In 1980, the first Special Economic Zone of China was built here. From then on, the city become a highlight of China, one known for its rapid economic growth.More Information APPLY NOW APPLIED
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Welcome to Career China. Your account is almost ready!Fast Apply
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK