Skyway Youth American Football Academy was established in 2015 in Foshan, China We now have 12 academies throughout China. Foshan, Guangzhou, Beijing, Shenzhen, Chongqing, Wuhan, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing and many more. Each Academy is fully equipped to properly train all our athletes. Our Mission is to create a positive environment that immerses Chinese education and American Football culture promoting leadership development, psychical education, and a healthy lifestyle for our athletes and parents.
Skyway is proud to have the only Football regulated sized American Football field in China. All our campuses are fully equipped to the American Standard for trainings and games. This past year we had 50 teams compete (Flag to Tackle) for the National Championship in U7, U9, U11, and U13 Divisions. Every year we not only have National competitions, but we send selected athletes to America for our。
• Train Chinese coaches on proper football etiquette including proper Football tackling, Football terminology, attitude and American traditions.
• Coaching weekly classes with activities and drills designed to help the students understand American Football.
• Interact with students and parents to build a healthy and frequent dialogue on the student’s development on and off the field.
• Prepare and execute training plan for Football practices and activities with local Chinese coaches.
• Attend Marketing events to educate potential students about American Football culture.
• Use English as a primary way to communicate.
• Speaks English Fluently
• Degree: BA or above.
• Experience: 2 years’ experience in American football (as a player or coach).
• Experience: Vast Football knowledge.
• USA Football Certifications (Flag and Tackle Certifications) *this must be completed prior to arrival to China.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Professional, Energetic, and a team player.
• Willingness to experience a new country and culture
• Student age range: 3 – 13 years old (Flag and Tackle age groups)
• Working Hours: 40 Hours (Wed - Sun Work Week); office hours and coaching hours.
• Curriculum: Year-round curriculum with a concentration in American Football.
• Training: On-board training, 1 – 2 weeks at the beginning of contract.
• Airfare to China: Flight is provided.
• Visa: Assistance in sponsored legal Z Work Visa in your home country and in China.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
• Insurance: Basic Chinese medical insurance.
Net Monthly income: USD 1900 – 2500 (RMB 13,000 – 17,000) *
• Base Salary: USD 1000 (RMB 7,000).
• Housing: Monthly stipend USD 220-440 (RMB 1,500 - 3,000 based on city).
• Bonus: Monthly bonus based on performance USD440 (RMB 3,000).
• Airfare Bonus: Monthly flight stipend USD 87 (RMB 600) and add up to USD 1100 (RMB 7,600) in value after completion of your first year.
• Over time: Your Monthly salary has a fixed overtime bonus included. If coaching hours exceed 50 hours on the month, USD36 ( 250 RMB) per hour added to your salary.
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays off, Christmas and New Year’s Day off.
• Annual Holiday: 5 paid days annual leave.
• Sick Leave: 5 paid days’ sick leave.
• Organized team-building activities
• Personal Career Development Planning
*Subject to working location details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
Skyway has the only Football regulated sized American Football field in China.
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 10000 -12000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 17500 -19000 /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing 18000 -25000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!