Being capital of the People's Republic of China, Beijing is the nation's political, economic, and cultural center. Located in north China,it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.
- Wuhao Education Technology is an online education company that is based in Beijing. We provide interactive and fun online lessons to Chinese kids aged from 4-12 years old and home based work opportunities to hundreds of North American teachers.
Teach online lessons to kids aged from 4 to 12 years old
Assist Curriculum team with content editing and proof-reading
Work as mentors to provide academic support to home based American teachers
Nationality: e.g.: USA, Canada
Experience: 2 years teaching experience above
Others: TEFL/TESOL preferred
Student age range: 4-12
Class size: 4
Class length: 40 minutes
Working Days & Hours: flexible
Chinese Teaching Assistant: yes
On board Training: yes
Flight: One way to China.
Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
On boarding: Ground service assistance.
Insurance: Comprehensive medical insurance.
Net Monthly income Total: 22000-25000 RMB
Base Salary: 20000-22000 RMB
Bonus: 3000 based on monthly KPI evaluation
Retention Bonus: 10,000 upon contract renew.
Demo class bonus: none
Over time: paid according to company handbook
Public Holiday: Chinese official holidays
Annual Paid Holiday: 5 days first year; 6 years second year, etc. Cap: 10 days
Sick Leave: need to provide doctor’s note
Pay Day: 5th of the following month
Any other benefits: Organized team-building activities
HEC Beijing College CounselorBeijing 22000 -35000 /Month
Qing Class Shenzhen TV PresenterShenzhen 22000 -26000 /Month
First Leap Beijing Junior Course DeveloperBeijing 26500 -28000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!