Shenyang, the largest city in Northeast China, is the capital of Liaoning Province. Giving birth to the ancient Qing Dynasty, it has one of the country's two best preserved imperial palace complexes.
EF is the world leader in international education. Join our global community of educators, innovators, travellers and doers. In the past five decades, our educational programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world. As an EF teacher, you can explore one of the world’s most ancient civilizations and engage in the local culture as a true insider. We’ll give you the opportunity to learn Mandarin, travel the country and meet fascinating people. EF has comprehensive training and development programs that will help you realize your potential as a teaching professional. With over 90 schools across 50 cities in China.
As an EF Shenyang teacher, you will: teach students under the assistance of a Chinese teaching assistant, create a lesson plan with the help of the teaching assistant, working 20 hours per week. Teach subjects including: reading, speaking and listening.
EF Shenyang is looking for confident, native-speaking English teachers who are ready for an adventure of a lifetime and who can provide a fun learning environment for students.
● Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
● Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
● Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
● Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
● Student age range: 3 – 18 years old (3 – 12 mainly).
● Class size: no more than 12 students in one class
● Class length: 40min-2h
● Working Hours: 20 teaching hours per week, no extra office hours (except summer and winter course). Two days off per week, Monday plus one day from Tuesday to Friday.
● Training: Initial teacher training.
● Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
● On boarding: Ground service assistance.
● Base Salary: USD 2200 (RMB 14,500) after tax *
● Airfare Bonus: 10000RMB annual flight bonus
● Over time: USD 35 per hour (RMB 225).
● Insurance: Basic health insurance.
● Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays off, Christmas day and New Year's Day off.
● Annual Holiday: two weeks Paid annual leave.
● Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
● Paid teachers training.
● Free Chinese Classes and online learning.
● On-going teacher training.
● Team-building activities organized by the school.
*Subject to working location details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
The World Leader in International Education.
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 10000 -12000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 17500 -19000 /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing 18000 -25000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!