Shenzhen is located in the southern portion of the Guangdong Province. In 1980, the first Special Economic Zone of China was built here. From then on, the city become a highlight of China, one known for its rapid economic growth.
UF (You Found English) is an English language learning center in Shenzhen which provides service to child aged 3-15. The educational idea is to promote mother-tongue teaching. We welcome passionate, patient, and professional instructors to join us. At UF, you’ll be provided with the educational resources to become the best teacher you can be. Our classrooms are facilitated with touch screen TVs and interactive whiteboards. Should you wish to advance your career with us, you will have the chance to move into teacher management within 2 years.
Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong
UF (You Found English) is an English language learning center in Shenzhen which provides service to child aged 4-15.
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 10000 -12000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 17500 -19000 /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing 18000 -25000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!