ABIE opened its first center in China in 2009. At present ABIE has over 80centers in tier 1,2 and 3 cities around China. From our Shanghai Head Office, we manage the brand expansion and image, assist all centers with training, material development and overall center operations. ABIE plans to include up to 200 centers by 2017. ABIE English Training is based on an American Educational System style, but specially adapted to meet the needs of our local Chinese students. ABIE English classes follow and aim to employ the latest educational psychology and styles for Young Learners English training. ABIE takes constant steps to include 21st Century Skills into all our training programs.
Details of Position
As an ABIE teacher, your responsibilities will be:
· Teaching English classes (Jing Jiang ABIE) following ABIE’s teaching philosophies and methodology, teaching English classes (Jiang Yin JiYang) following JiYang’s teaching philosophies and methodology.
· Lesson planning and class preparation: lesson plan: email to local teacher at least one day before class, and class meeting: at least 10 minutes before class.
· Supervising tests, including placement, unit, midterm and final tests.
· Assisting with administration.
· Counselling students.
· Proactively participating in the school’s social program including Extra Curricular Activities (ECA’s).
· Actively participating in Employee training programs and workshops organized by the school.
· Participating at promotional and marketing activities organized by the school.
· Attending all scheduled meetings where the teachers’ presence is required unless those meetings occur during the Employee’s holiday or the Employee’s day off.
· 10.Other tasks assigned by the Education Department and Center Director within his/her working hours.
We expect our teachers to be responsible, imaginative and to provide a nurturing environment for our young learners.
Requirements to Teach English in China:
Responsibilities for Kindergarten Teachers in China:
What We Offer our Kindergarten Teachers:
· Insurance: Basic health insurance.
Your compensation will include:
Net Monthly income: USD 1900 – 2900 (RMB 13,000 – 20,000) before tax *
· Base Salary: USD 1400 – 1900 (RMB 10,000 – 13,000) before tax *
· Housing: Provided studio or 2-bedroom apartment *
· Bonus: Monthly bonus for every class after 6 classes: USD 140 (RMB 1,000) *
· Bonus: Monthly bonus USD 73 – 290 (RMB 500 – 2,000) *
· Airfare completion contract bonus: Provided once contract is fulfilled USD 890 (RMB 6,000).
· Demo class bonus: USD 7 (RMB 50) per student *
· Over time: Paid at class rate stipulated by the school *
· Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays off.
· Annual Holiday: 3 Paid annual leave *
· Sick Leave: 5 paid days’ sick leave *
· Payday: 10th.
Other benefits include:
*Subject to working location details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
ABIE – American Baby International English Ltd. is a franchise based English training center for young Chinese learners
ABIE Harbin ESL TeacherHarbin 15000 -18000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 11000 -15000 /Month
ESL Teacher at Best LearningShijiazhuang 16000 -20000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you could manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK