ABC360 Hangzhou Curriculum Developer & ESL Teacher
ABC360, established in December 2011, is rated as one of the most trustworthy online English teaching organizations that offers a private English-learning experience to Chinese children. Our headquarters is in Hangzhou, China, with several company branches located abroad. We now have nearly 900 Chinese employees in Hangzhou and more than 4000 ESL teachers working online.
The company has established its own R&D, IT, operations and marketing teams from the outset. To date, we have developed and created a complete production line of our own. The participation of the varied and visionary investors in our company has laid a superb foundation for bright future for ABC360.
Landi English is a branch brand under abc360, its immersive teaching system, based on CCSS (Common Core States Standards) and integrated with CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning), has been developed by our international research and development team.
We are looking for a highly motivated and skill sharpened curriculum developer and ESL teacher to join our team. We are looking for an individual who has the ability to self-reflect on teaching practices, to be responsive to feedback from colleagues and boss, is passionate about transforming knowledge and improving educational outcomes for our students, and can be the Demo course teacher in both online and offline marketing events.
· Develop and edit lesson plans, assignments, assessments, and other instructional materials and methods of teaching based on Chinese curriculum developers’ drafts.
· Participate in the development of collaborative curriculum and grade-level activities with great understanding of Landi’s leading teaching ideas: small group class, peer study theory, contextualization and gamification concept.
· Write teaching materials of teacher edition. Materials must be authentic and consistent with each other.
· Edit teaching materials of student edition. Students’ materials need to be edited before or during the writing of teacher edition.
· Teach sample classes (recorded) for training purposes.
· Be an actor/actress in the teaching videos (scripts are provided).
· Be willing to be cooperate in marketing management plan, including but not limited to plan on-site events, prepare adjustable ice-breaking games and Demo courses, and to cooperate with sales department in giving prizes and being responsible for the degree of satisfaction of the participants.
Requirements to teach in China:
Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
Degree: Bachelor’s degree or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
Degree: Master’s degree preferred.
Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
Experience: Two years working in ESL or K-12 preferred.
Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
Others: Mandarin language (basic – fluent) is a bonus.
Student age range: 5 to 10 years old.
Class size: one on two or three.
Class length: 25 minutes per class.
Working Days & Hours: 40 hours per week, 5 days: Specific marketing plans might require working on the weekend, 2 days off will be given.
Curriculum: Self-developed curriculum with animation. The content is in concordance with requirements of CCSS and NGSS and the cognitive development of children. Support in curriculum development is needed.
Chinese Teaching Assistant: Chinese tutors will coach the students and communicate with parents before and after classes. During the online class there is no involvement of Chinese tutors.
On board Training: Induction training, TPO training, guidance on interaction with children.
What We Offer our Teachers:
Flight: One way to China.
Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
On boarding: Ground service assistance.
Your compensation will include:
Monthly income Total:
· Base Salary: 15-20k before tax
· Housing: no provided
· Bonus: Annual bonus is the average of the salary in the past 12 months（salary of 13 months）
· Insurance: Chinese Medical Insurance provided by the institute
· Demo class bonus: None.
· Public Holiday: 11 days public Chinese holidays off, Christmas (Dec. 24th & Dec. 25th) and New Year (Dec. 31st) off. All of them paid off.
· Annual Holiday: 5 days paid leave.
· Sick Leave: paid sick leave 5 days per year.
· Pay Day: 10th of every month.
Other benefits include:
Organized team-building activities.
Make it easy to ﬁnd a secure job in China with a reputable company.
T-School Tianjin Academic PrincipalChina, Nationalwide 47000 -72000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 11000 -15000 /Month
ESL Teacher at Best LearningShijiazhuang 16000 -20000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you could manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK