Suzhou is located in southern Jiangsu Province in the center of the Yangtze Delta. Since 42% area of the city is covered by water, including a vast number of ponds and streams, it is praised as the 'Venice of the Orient'.
Jenny Education Suzhou English Teacher
Jenny Education has been in the Chinese market since 2013, they are favoured and respected by children and parents. Jenny has spent 4 years creating a modern, international and advanced educational system for different age groups of students. Jenny has an international educational experience and resources. Additionally, we have implemented an interactive multimedia method (STEAM) for our foreign teachers, to provide students (3-16 years old) with an innovative learning system, and to cultivate our children’s interest towards English and helping our children speak English fluently.
Jenny Education includes programs as: “Jenny College”, “Jenny English Canter”, “Jenny Online”, “Jenny International” and “Jenny Campus Education”. The concept “LOVE, LIVE, LEARN, LAUGH” is our business vision, we believe great management mode along with professional teachers and resources makes Jenny Education more outstanding among other programs.
Official website: http://www.jennyspalace.com/
We are looking for teachers who are; active, passionate and wanting to further education for young learners. We expect teachers to be compassionate and can adapt to instructions given by the school and work in a team to follow the schedule given by the school.
Requirements to teach in China:
Your compensation will include:
Monthly income Total: USD 2300 – 3500 (RMB 15,000 – 22,000) * after tax
· Base Salary: USD 2300 – 3100 (RMB 15,000 – 22,000) * after tax
· Housing: USD 318 (RMB 2000) allowance per month or school provided apartment *
· Bonus: Yearly – depends on working performance during the year. The areas concentrated on are: teaching quality, satisfied and Renewal rate.
· Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays, Christmas (2 days) off.
· Annual Paid Holiday: yes (days depend on working years – will be stipulated in contract).
· Sick Leave: 5 paid days’ sick leave.
· Pay Day: 10th day of each month.
Other benefits include:
*Subject to working location details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
Make it easy to ﬁnd a secure job in China with a reputable company.
T-School Tianjin Academic PrincipalChina, Nationalwide 47000 -72000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 10000 -12000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 17500 -19000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!