Being capital of the People's Republic of China, Beijing is the nation's political, economic, and cultural center. Located in north China,it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.
Bling ABC Beijing English Teacher
As the largest provider of private educational services in China, New Oriental offers education of a lifetime, teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in the workplace and help improve their quality of life.
Since our founding in 1993, New Oriental has had over 33.5 million student enrollments, including approximately 4.9 million enrollments in fiscal year 2017. As of November 30, 2017, we had a network of 82 schools, 940* learning centers, 19 bookstores and access to a nationwide network of online and offline bookstores through 170 third-party distributors and over 24,000 teachers in 70 cities, as well as an online network with approximately 19.5 million registered users.
Bling ABC of New Oriental Edu Group official link: www.neworiental.org
· Prepare and conduct online English lesson demos and trials (for kids 5-12yrs old) online.
· We are looking for teachers who are positive, active and outgoing who have a passion for education.
· Bling ABC gives teachers the opportunity to learn more about teaching through different training programs, and offers Stable and reliable future career path （teacher-trainer-supervisor-manager-director-VP-MD.
Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
Experience: Knowledge and expertise teaching younger kids in kindergartens/schools or training centers.
Experience: being in front of a camera with confidence.
Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China, you must have a demonstrated respect of the values, cultural differences and expectations of the Chinese parents.
Responsibilities and other Detail:
Student age range: 5-12 years old.
Class size: 1 – 3 students per class.
Class length: 40 minutes per class.
Working Days & Hours: The normal workload consists of an 8-hour work day, five days per week. 2 days off to be determined by shift. Mon - Fri: 13:00pm-9:00pm; Sat-Sun: 9:00am-5pm OR 13:00pm-9:00pm.
Curriculum: Teaching books and materials designed and provided by Bling ABC.
On board Training: Different trainings to help you to adapt to the new environment and improve your teaching skills.
Work content detail:
Prepare and conduct online English lesson demos and trials (for kids 5-12yrs old) online.
Work as a substitute teacher in the office for home-based teachers who failed to attend regular class due to technical issues.
Collaborate with the teaching assistant team, operation team and academic team for improvement on curriculum and class performance.
Assist in public sessions/workshops/marketing/news congress to promote online English classes.
What We Offer our Teachers:
Flight: One way to China.
Visa: Working Visa application (Assist candidates to authenticate non-criminal letter and bachelor degree).
Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
On boarding: Ground service assistance.
Insurance: Yearly Social Insurance coverage with medical-exam coverage.
Your compensation will include:
Net Monthly income Total: USD 3300 – 3500 (RMB 21,000 – 22,000) *after tax
· Base Salary: USD 2800 (RMB 18,000) after tax or above according to qualifications and teaching experience *
· Housing: allowance per month USD 470 – 630 (RMB 3000-4000).
· Bonus: 1 month salary as bonus base on your working performance after your one year contract.
· Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays paid off.
· Annual Paid Holiday: 5 days’ annual paid leave.
· Sick Leave: according to the school’s associated policy.
· Pay Day: 10th day of each month.
Other benefits include:
Chinese Language training.
Enjoy all kinds of team building from company.
Enjoy free dinner food in the company at 6:00pm.
Stable and reliable future career path （teacher-trainer-supervisor-manager-director-VP-MD）.
*Subject to working location details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
Make it easy to ﬁnd a secure job in China with a reputable company.
T-School Tianjin Academic PrincipalChina, Nationalwide 47000 -72000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 10000 -12000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 13000 -19000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!