Shanghai, Hu for short, is a renowned international metropolis drawing more and more attention from all over the world. It serves as the most influential economic, financial, international trade, and cultural center in East China.
Second Foreign Language School Affiliated to Shanghai Normal University (SFLS) was founded in 2000, which is a modern bilingual school located in Pudong, Shanghai. The campus covers an area of nearly 200 acres andmade up of primary school, junior high, domestic high and international division. The international division runs a complete US high school program (grade 10-12) and serves highly motivated Chinese students who are preparing themselves to attend college in the United States.
We expect our teachers to be; flexible and open-mindedness to a new culture, excellent presentation, communication skills and organization skills.
Monthly income: USD 3100 – 3700 (20,000 – 24,000 RMB) before tax.
Subject to working location details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
Bilingual high school education
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 10000 -12000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 17500 -19000 /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing 19000 -20000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!