Shanghai, Hu for short, is a renowned international metropolis drawing more and more attention from all over the world. It serves as the most influential economic, financial, international trade, and cultural center in East China.
SFLS Shanghai PE Teacher
Second Foreign Language School Affiliated to Shanghai Normal University (SFLS) was founded in 2000, which is a modern bilingual school located in Pudong, Shanghai. The campus covers an area of nearly 200 acres and made up of primary school, junior high, domestic high and international division. The international division runs a complete US high school program (grade 10-12) and serves highly motivated Chinese students who are preparing themselves to attend college in the United States.
We expect our teachers to be; Flexibility and open-mindedness to a new culture, have excellent presentation, communication skills and Organizational skills.
· Teach PE to secondary students.
· Assisting and coordinating activities and events in and outside of school.
· Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
· Degree: Bachelor’s degree or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
· Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years’ middle or high school teaching experience required.
· Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
Responsibilities and other Detail:
· Student age range: 15-18 years old.
· Class size: 20-25 students per class.
· Class length: 45 minutes per period.
· Working Days & Hours: 20 periods per week, from Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
What We Offer our Teachers:
· Flight: One way to China.
· Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
· Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
· On boarding: Ground service assistance.
· Insurance: school provide
Your compensation will include:
Monthly income: USD 3100 – 3700 (20,000 – 24,000 RMB) before tax.
· Base Salary: USD (18,000 – 22,000 RMB) per month before tax.
· Housing: USD 315 (2,000 RMB per month) (The foreign teachers need to provide the invoices of the housing authority, or this amount is deducted with the salary).
· Over time: The overtime shall be subsidized at 175 yuan per period.
· Public Holiday: Paid Public Chinese holidays
· Annual Leave: Paid summer & winter vacation (60% of salary).
· Sick Leave: half a day per month.
· Pay Day: the 10th of every month.
Other benefits include:
· Organized team-building activities.
· Subject to working location details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
Make it easy to ﬁnd a secure job in China with a reputable company.
T-School Tianjin Academic PrincipalChina, Nationalwide 47000 -72000 /Month
Ivy Gate Beijing College ConsultantBeijing 18000 -22000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 11000 -15000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you could manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK