T-School Tianjin K-G2 House Teacher
T-School is a school oriented toward tomorrow. This is an innovative learning complex where classrooms are no longer the sole learning venue, rote is no longer the only learning method, standardized exams are no longer the only criteria of assessment. This is a school that opens for extended hours and days, which will become the real center of learning and life. This is a bilingual school with Chinese and English as teaching languages. It allows students to acquire twin mother-tongues, cultivating a world outlook as well as the confidence of Chinese nation
We aspire to prepare students to take tomorrow’s challenges, many of which may not yet emerge or be evident. At T-School, we want everyone to embrace and benefit from high technologies (e.g. face and voice recognition would be integrated in to daily school life), and everyone will be encouraged to invent and utilize technologies to solve real-life problems; however, “people-centered” philosophy will be emphasized and reinforced all the time. Team spirit is valued, and communications and collaborations are emphasized. We believe that everyone could be talented. Talent is not born; it is acquired. We firmly believe in Confucius educational theory--teach according to aptitude and teach without discriminations. Everyone was born with some hidden gifts; we just need time and patience to dig them out.
You will be teaching Kindergarten – Grade 2, subjects include: English, Mathematics, Science, Music, PE, Arts etc.
We expect our House Teacher to possess:
• Familiar with teaching methods and theories of education.
• Feel comfortable working in a multicultural environment.
• Commitment to a standards-based curriculum model.
• Creativity and problem-solving skills.
• Open to integrating technology into teaching and learning.
• Experience with interdisciplinary curriculum development is preferred.
• Vision of a learning community.
• Student-centered philosophy.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in English teaching, preferably in elementary schools.
• Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
• Experience: Understanding of the difference between Chinese and Western education systems is preferred.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
Responsibilities and other Detail:
• Working days and hours: Monday – Friday / 40 hours per week (of which class hours no less than 20 hours).
• Class age: 5 – 7 years old (students are separated into Kindergarten and grades).
• Class size: no more than 20 students per class.
• Class length: The class is teacher guided, each class last around 1 hour including breaks.
• Orientation Training: 1 – 2 weeks in August before school starts, this training is paid.
• On-going training: topic specific online or offline or blended.
• This position requires full attention to students, accompanying students on classes, activities and field-trips as needed.
• Teach core subjects including language and math.
• Be responsible for students’ safety, physical and mental well-being while they are on campus.
• Be sensitive to the social and emotional development of students.
• Keep student records and write reports as needed.
• Communicate regularly with parents.
• Coordinate with other teachers centered around students’ needs.
• Participate in routine meetings and research activities on teaching and learning, providing feedback of student performance.
• Open to learning and applying new concepts, techs and pedagogies in daily classroom teaching.
• Monitor student academic performance using tools such as Rubicon Atlas.
What We Offer our Teachers:
• Flight: One way to China.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
Your compensation will include:
Net Monthly Income Total: 3400 USD – 7700 USD (RMB 22,000 – 49,000).
• Housing: monthly stipend before free housing is supplied (RMB 5,000).
• Round Trip Flight: provide free roundtrip flight from home to school, once a year
• Annual Paid Holiday: Winter holiday (2 weeks) / Spring Holiday (2 weeks) / Summer holiday (6-8 weeks).
• Sick Leave: 1 day paid sick leave per month (No medical advice required)
• Pay Day: 10th day of every month.
• Insurance: inpatient, outpatient, emergency, accidents etc.
• Relocation fee: 10,000 yuan for per employee.
Other benefits include:
• Continuous Professional Development.
• Free lunch before September 2018, free meals after September 2018. （From Monday to Friday）
• Employees children tuition: In the contract period, if an employee’s children apply to T-School, free tuition will be provided for the first child, 50% off for the second child and 20% off for the third child. The above discount can be used for Junior, middle or high school in T-School. Once the employee leaves the school, the discount will expire from the next semester.
* The job descriptions above are designed to outline primary responsibilities, qualifications and job scope, but both the employees and T-School are not limited to do the work identified. It is the expectation of the school that each employee will offer his/her assistance wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our organization.
Make it easy to ﬁnd a secure job in China with a reputable company.
Live, Travel & Teach English in China to Young LearnersBeijing 15000 -30000 /Month
ESL English Teacher at EF (Relocate to China)Changchun 11000 -15000 /Month
ESL Teacher at Best LearningShijiazhuang 16000 -20000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you could manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK