Being capital of the People's Republic of China, Beijing is the nation's political, economic, and cultural center. Located in north China,it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.
T-School Beijing Assistant Teacher
T-School is a school oriented toward tomorrow. This is an innovative learning complex where classrooms are no longer the sole learning venue, rote is no longer the only learning method, standardized exams are no longer the only criteria of assessment. This is a school that opens for extended hours and days, which will become the real centre of learning and life. This is a bilingual school with Chinese and English as teaching languages. It allows students to acquire twin mother-tongues, cultivating a world outlook as well as the confidence of Chinese nation
We aspire to prepare students to take tomorrow’s challenges, many of which may not yet emerge or be evident. At T-School, we want everyone to embrace and benefit from high technologies (e.g. face and voice recognition would be integrated in to daily school life), and everyone will be encouraged to invent and utilize technologies to solve real-life problems; however, “people-centered” philosophy will be emphasized and reinforced all the time. Team spirit is valued, and communications and collaborations are emphasized. We believe that everyone could be talented. Talent is not born; it is acquired. We firmly believe in Confucius educational theory--teach according to aptitude and teach without discriminations. Everyone was born with some hidden gifts; we just need time and patience to dig them out.
We expect our Assistant Teacher to possess:
• Familiar with teaching methods and theories of education.
• Feel comfortable working in a multicultural environment.
• Open to integrating technology into teaching and learning.
• Excellent learning ability and problem-solving skills.
• Vision of a learning community.
• Student-centered philosophy.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
Responsibilities and other Detail:
• Working days and hours: Monday – Friday / 40 hours per week (teaching hours will be assigned).
• Class age: 5 – 12 years old (students are separated into Kindergarten and grades).
• Class size: no more than 20 students per class.
• Class length: The class is teacher guided, each class last around 1 hour including breaks.
• Orientation Training: 1 – 2 weeks in August before school starts, this training is paid.
• On-going training: topic specific online or offline or blended.
• The nature of this position is a trainee program. The main responsibility of the assistant teacher is to shadow the mentor teacher and implement daily classroom tasks and activities as assigned. Long working hours are expected during the first year. After one year of close observation and intensive training, the assistant teacher is highly likely to be promoted to a house teacher position, in which the teacher will be empowered with more flexibility and responsibility and get to enjoy more benefit of being a teacher.
What We Offer our Teachers:
• Flight: One way to China.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
Your compensation will include:
Net Monthly Income Total: 2700 USD – 4700 USD (RMB 17,500 – 30,000).
• Housing: monthly stipend before free housing is supplied (RMB 5,000).
• Round Trip Flight: provide free roundtrip flight from home to school, once a year
• Annual Paid Holiday: Winter holiday (2 weeks) / Spring Festival Holiday (2 weeks) / Summer holiday (6-8 weeks).
• Sick Leave: 1 day paid sick leave per month (No medical advice required)
• Pay Day: 10th day of every month.
• Insurance: inpatient, outpatient, emergency, accidents etc.
• Relocation fee: 10,000 RMB for per employee
Other benefits include:
• Continuous Professional Development.
• Free lunch before September 2018, free meals after September 2018. （Monday to Friday）
• Employees children tuition: In the contract period, if an employee’s children apply to T-School, free tuition will be provided for the first child, 50% off for the second child and 20% off for the third child. The above discount can be used for Junior, middle or high school in T-School. Once the employee leaves the school, the discount will expire from the next semester.
* The job descriptions above are designed to outline primary responsibilities, qualifications and job scope, but both the employees and T-School are not limited to do the work identified. It is the expectation of the school that each employee will offer his/her assistance wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our organization.
Make it easy to ﬁnd a secure job in China with a reputable company.
T-School Tianjin Academic PrincipalChina, Nationalwide 47000 -72000 /Month
Ivy Gate Beijing College ConsultantBeijing 18000 -22000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 10000 -12000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!