Being capital of the People's Republic of China, Beijing is the nation's political, economic, and cultural center. Located in north China,it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.
AP Microeconomics, AP Macroeconomics
RDFZ Xishan School is a public school founded in 2009. We have advanced teaching facilities, management team, excellent teacher team.
Our Vision: a Blissful, Different Future School
Our Mission: Developing Students with 21st Century Skills
Our Value: Just Believe & Let It Be
Our Goal： Global Perspective with a Chinese Heart
Our Teacher Code of Honor: Love, Respect, Trust
Our Principles of Education: Respect, Responsibility, Relationship, Reflection
• Must be able to obtain a work visa to work in China.
• Must be able to provide authenticated documentation (a list will be provided to the successful candidate upon offer of contract) required by the school and by Chinese authorities.
• Must have excellent organizational skills and classroom management skills.
Responsibilities for AP economics teachers in China; Student age range: 15-18 years old. Class Size：20-30 students in one class. Class length: 40 minutes
Requirements to teach in China:
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in subject area, or equivalent experience. A Bachelor’s degree in Education, or equivalent. Consideration will be given to teaching certificates or similar.
• Experience: A minimum of 2 years of teaching experience. Demonstrated experience, or equivalent, and knowledge of Advanced Placement (AP) curriculum. Demonstrated experience, or equivalent, working with second language learners.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Demonstrated ability to use a variety of teaching strategies. Must be able to communicate effectively. Demonstrated ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Student age range: 15-18years old
• Class size: 20 to 30
• Class length: 40minutes
• Working Hours: 24teaching hours per week, from Monday to Friday 7:50am-16:00pm
• Curriculum: Advanced Placement (AP) curriculum.
• Chinese yes.
• Training: yes.
What We Offer our Teachers:
• Flight: One way to China.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
Your compensation will include:
Monthly income: 17500RMB - 23333 RMB before tax
Base Salary: 17500RMB - 23333 RMB before tax
Housing: Provide apartment
• Airfare Bonus: yes.
• Demo class bonus: None
• Over time: No overtime work.
• Insurance: Health insurance.
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays paid off.
• Annual Holiday: Summer holiday & Winter holiday paid off
Make it easy to ﬁnd a secure job in China with a reputable company.
T-School Tianjin Academic PrincipalChina, Nationalwide 47000 -72000 /Month
Ivy Gate Beijing College ConsultantBeijing 18000 -22000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 10000 -12000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!