Lies on the south bank of the Yangtze River, Nanjing, the capital of Jiangsu Province, is one of the most delightful destinations in China.
Nanjing is a green and vibrant city, it is in Jiangsu province in the east of China. Jiangsu is a province full of history and up-coming business’s. Nanjing public schools provide a good education for the students of the provincial capital, the schools are set up with good resources to provide a full and fun learning environment. Nanjing is a rising city when it comes to education and technology, teachers have a range of tools to use to provide excellent education.
We are looking for teachers who can easily adapt to a new culture and way of living, who are interested in teaching English and incorporating Western style learning with Chinese style learning. Teachers should possess a love of education, self-engagement and be autonomous. They should be able to use initiative to work independently as well as working in a team. Teachers should be experienced in lesson planning and working within a curriculum framework.
As a teacher in a public school your main responsibilities shall include:
*Subject to working location details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
Make it easy to ﬁnd a secure job in China with a reputable company.
T-School Tianjin Academic PrincipalChina, Nationalwide 47000 -72000 /Month
Ivy Gate Beijing College ConsultantBeijing 18000 -22000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 10000 -12000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!