Suzhou is located in southern Jiangsu Province in the center of the Yangtze Delta. Since 42% area of the city is covered by water, including a vast number of ponds and streams, it is praised as the 'Venice of the Orient'.
Kangjia kindergarten was founded in September 2014, it has over 20 branches in Suzhou, Changzhou and other cities. The kindergarten is multicultural and colourful, and our mission is doing everything we can to give children a happy childhood. Our purposes are based on five key points: make every kid: has a healthy body, a clear brain, two bright eyes for researching, a pair of nimble hands and being a polite person.
We are looking for teachers who have a strong work ethic, be nurturing, student focused and become a part of the local community. Be Knowledgeable or willing to learn about the High/Scope curriculum including but not limited to having extended warm and positive conversations with children daily.
Net Monthly income Total: USD 1500 – 1700 (10000 - 11000 RMB) after tax.
Kangjia kindergarten is mainly for kids from 3 to 6 years old. Our mission is doing everything we can to give children a happy childhood.
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 10000 -12000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 13000 -19000 /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing 18000 -25000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!