Guangzhou (Canton), a prosperous metropolis full of vigor, is the capital city of Guangdong Province located along the south coastline of China.
Arti School are Kindergartens and Art training schools under the umbrella of LIA. LIA stands for "Longitude International Academy.” LIA is a leading company in the fast growing and promising KQ 12 education training market. We provide first class quality teaching and service to our customers and value people who are passionate about education and children, and who are skilled in doing their jobs.
As an International Kindergarten Teacher, we expect you to be; computer literate in Microsoft Office Excellent, have written and speaking communication skills in English, have interpersonal skills and a service mind-set. We encourage creativity and the ability to construct class materials and prepare professional lessons. We want teachers to enjoy being with kids and passionate about the education and culture industry, teachers need to have the ability to adapt and respect different cultures and lifestyles.
*Subject to working location details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
Arti School are Kindergartens and Art training schools under the umbrella of LIA which aims to help kids aged from 2-6 years to have a wondering experience of English study.
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 10000 -12000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 17500 -19000 /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing 18000 -25000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!