Shandong SLCANADA Education Co., Ltd (SLCANADA International Education) takes language training and overseas study as a core, having a variety of development platforms such as short term language training system, vocational education training system, fundamental training system, culture exchange system, Chinese language education for foreigners, overseas study consultant service, language or vocational examination training such as TOEFL, IELTS, TEF, TCF and so on. SLCANADA International Education is an integrated education company with education training, education product research and education service as a whole.
We expect our teacher to have passion and patience for teaching, be active in taking college activities and getting involved in our events. We expect everyone to be team players and create a strong support network.
SLCANADA International Education is an integrated education company with education training, education product research and education service as a whole.
HEC Beijing College CounselorBeijing 22000 -35000 /Month
EF Changchun Director of StudiesChangchun 20000 -24000 /Month
ZUIT Zhengzhou ESL TeacherZhengzhou 12000 -12000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!