Situated in the river valley along the lower reaches of the Xiang River, Changsha is the capital city of Hunan Province.Changsha people boast to be the best gourmand of China and here people spend a lot of time eating.
EF Changsha was started in 2011 and we have three schools with about 3,000 students. Changsha has been called the “Star City”, because we have the Chinese top satellite TV station and the youngest pace of life. Changsha is in the southern central part of China, with convenient transportation, beautiful scenery and abundant food.
We expect our teachers to have a passion for education, enjoy being with children, learning and teaching and being interested in Chinese culture.
Monthly income: 1800 USD ~ 2600 USD (12000 RMB ~ 17000 RMB) After tax.
The World Leader in International Education.
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 10000 -12000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 17500 -19000 /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing 18000 -25000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!