Hohhot, the capital of Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region in northern China, lies between Yinshan Mountain and the Yellow River. It is the most important city in Inner Mongolia and is home to 36 different ethnic groups.
Better English offers a range of educational resources to enable students to develop and learn English to the best of their ability. The teachers will teach learning through games and music so students learn words, rhymes and understand English language. Teachers received curriculum training to provide an enjoyable and informative lesson. The key focus is to maintain a positive learning environment. We provide an opportunity for teachers to enjoy working but also experience travel and Chinese culture.
We are looking for teachers to fit in with our team, who can adapt to a new environment and work with our team to improve the student’s English language. We expect teachers to be responsible and committed to making a difference in our student’s lives.
• Prepare and provide high quality English lessons to students aged 3 to 11.
• Attend meetings if necessary.
• Attend extracurricular or events organised by the Company.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: 1 year teaching experience is required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Student age range: 3-11 years old.
• Class size: 10 to 12 students per class.
• Class length: 40 minutes per class.
• Working Hours: 20 -22 teaching hours per week, from Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 15:30pm-20:30pm / Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am-12:00, 14:30pm – 20:30pm.
• Curriculum: Teaching materials will be designed by school and foreign teachers will create their own lesson plans according to the schedule.
• Training: One-week paid training.
• Flight: One way to China.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
Monthly income: USD 1400 – 2700 (10,000 – 18,000 RMB) after tax.
• Housing: Provide apartment (Double room) Or housing allowance of USD 140 (1000 RMB) per month.
• Over time: USD 14 (100RMB) per class
• Insurance: Social insurance.
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays and 25th December paid off.
• Annual Holiday: 5 days paid leave.
• Sick Leave: Paid sick leave details according to institute brochure.
Better English is the leading private english tutor company in China. There are 30 branches around china.
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 10000 -12000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 17500 -19000 /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing 18000 -25000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!