Career China is partnering with your school, The International TEFL Academy, to help you find the best career in China that suits your particular background and experience. Please note that we are a fully licensed company in China, and as such, we only hire qualified legal (Z) working visa candidates.
The Chinese government has strict requirements as to who qualifies for a legal (Z) working visa. These include, but are not limited to:
- Age: 18-60
- English as a first language (native, fluent, or proficient)
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Two years of teaching experience, or a TEFL/TESOL certification or equivalent
- A valid passport with at least 18 months duration
If you meet all the conditions above, feel free to click on the "Apply" button in this page and apply to the job that best fits your interests. Good luck!
Make it easy to ﬁnd a secure job in China with a reputable company.
T-School Tianjin Academic PrincipalChina, Nationalwide 47000 -72000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 10000 -12000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 17500 -19000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!