Shijiazhuang is the capital of Hebei Province. As the economic, political, cultural and scientific center of Hebei Province, Shijiazhuang is becoming more and more beautiful with recent urban development.
Language Link was established in London in 1975 and is now one of the most successful international language training organisations. We have schools throughout the world in China, England, Russia, Vietnam, and Uzbekistan. Binnan, Shijiazhuang: This brand-new school boasts modern teaching facilities with interactive whiteboards, and teaching assistants in all classes. The school caters to a range of learners, from pre-school to adults. We provide our own language courses, using the Language Link Tiddly Link, Uplink, and Super Link textbooks. We also do exam courses and have a choice of either foreign teachers or Chinese teachers.
We expect our teachers to be adaptable to working and living in a new environment with a different culture. We expect them to be passionate about educating students and improving their language ability.
• Fully prepare English lessons.
• Conduct and coordinate student class courses.
• Assess students' performance and behaviour.
• Develop and modify curriculum.
• Extra-curricular activities for school spirit.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Student age range: 3-18 years old.
• Class size: 8-10 students per class.
• Class length: 40 minutes per class.
• Working Hours: 30 teaching hours. Wednesday to Friday:2pm to 8pm, weekends: 9am to 5pm.
• Curriculum: Teaching materials and plans will be designed by the institute.
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher.
• Training: Paid one-week training.
• Base Salary: 17000 RMB-20000RMB per month after tax.
• Housing: Apartment is provided, no housing allowance.
• Airfare Bonus: Flight to China can be reimbursed after fulfilled the one-year contract.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
• Demo class bonus: Will be stipulated in the interview.
• Insurance: Basic Chinese medical insurance.
• Public Holiday: Public Chinese holidays paid off, 25th December can be negotiated.
• Annual Holiday: Paid 10-days annual leave.
• Sick Leave: Can ask paid sick leave, details will be negotiated.
Language Link was established in London in 1975 and is now one of the most successful international language training organizations..
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!