Located in the northwest of Jiangsu Province, Xuzhou is the largest city of northern Jiangsu as well as the most ancient city of the province. The city is the center of the Huaihai economic development zone.
Uncle Sam Kids English comes from the United States, and is one of the world famous international, professional education organizations. It has branches in Britain, Canada, Australia, and China, etc. Our school is in Xuzhou, Jiangsu Province.
We are focusing on the English teaching for 3 to 12 years old kids.
We are looking for foreign teachers who are outgoing, loving kids and have passion of teaching.
• Teaching English classes.
• Lesson planning and preparation.
• Supervising tests, exams and giving level tests.
• Assisting with administration
• Counseling students
• Participating in the school’s social program including Extra Curricular Activities (ECA’s)
• Participating in Employee training programs and workshops organized by the school
• Participating at promotional and marketing activities organized by the school
• Attending all scheduled meeting where his/her presence is required unless those meetings occur during the Employee’s holiday or the Employee’s day off
• Other tasks assigned by the Education Department and Center Director in his/her working hours.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Student age range: 3-8 years old.
• Class size: 8-12 students per class.
• Class length: 40 minutes.
• Working Hours: 40 class hours including 20 teaching hours and 20 office hours. From Mandy to Friday.
• Curriculum: Teaching material is Midisaurus English, and we need foreign teachers to create teaching plan accordingly.
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: Yes
• Training: Paid training, other details will be introduced in the interview.
• Base Salary: USD 1800 -3300 ( 12,000 – 22,000 RMB ) per month after tax.
• Housing: Apartment provided but no housing allowance.
• Visa: Assistance to apply working visa in China.
• Airfare Bonus: 6000 RMB can be reimbursed once the one-year contract is fulfilled.
• Insurance: Accident insurance.
• Public Holiday: Paid Chinese public holidays and 25th, December Christmas.
• Annual Holiday: Paid 5-days annual leave after 11 months.
• Sick Leave: Paid 3-days sick leave.
Uncle Sam Kids English are focusing on the English teaching for 3 to 12 years old kids.
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 10000 -12000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 17500 -19000 /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing 18000 -25000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!