Lies on the south bank of the Yangtze River, Nanjing, the capital of Jiangsu Province, is one of the most delightful destinations in China.
American Baby International Education Ltd. (ABIE) is a high-end American English education brand. ABIE focuses on providing a wide range of English language learning opportunities for children aged 3-12. As a China's Ministry of Commerce registered brand, and a partner of Pearson Education, ABIE has over 230 centers in 100 cities throughout 27 provinces.
We expect teachers to be lively and outgoing, have a passion for the student’s education and be patient with children.
• The teacher needs to follow ABIE’s teaching philosophies and methodologies.
• Prepare lesson plan and other materials before the class begins.
• Interact well with the students and maintain the class order at the same time.
• Give feedback to the parents in time after class.
• Have the good working attitude and teamwork ability, and sometimes need to cooperate with other departments.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Candidates who can arrive as soon as possible are preferred.
• Student age range: 3-12 years old.
• Class size: 8 to 15 students per class.
• Class length: 45 minutes per class.
• Working Hours: 24 teaching hours per week, from Wednesday to Friday 12:30am to 8:30pm, weekends 9am: to 6:30pm.
• Curriculum: We have appointed teaching materials “My little world” “Pearson”, teachers will create their own lesson plans accordingly.
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher.
• Training: Paid 5-days training.
• Monthly income: 1800 USD - 3000 USD (12,000 RMB – 20,000 RMB) After tax
• Housing: USD 290 (2,000 RMB) per month of housing allowance.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Airfare Bonus: USD 900 (6,000 RMB) can be reimbursed once contract is full filled.
• Demo class bonus: USD 7 (50 RMB) per class.
• Insurance: Accidence insurance.
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays and 25th December paid off.
• Annual Holiday: 5 days paid annual leave.
• Sick Leave: paid sick leave 3 days.
ABIE – American Baby International English Ltd. is a franchise based English training center for young Chinese learners
ABIE Harbin ESL TeacherHarbin 15000 -18000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 10000 -12000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 17500 -19000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!