Lianyungang is located in the center of China's vast ocean area, the northeast of Jiangsu Province.
Oriental Baby Care was founded in 1998 in Beijing. The company spread fast and grew branches in over 100 cities, they have more than 1,000 baby care centers now. Oriental Baby Care is in the leading position of Early Childhood Education field which focuses on the health and happiness of development of students aged 0 – 6 years old. We are based in Lianyungang city, Jiangsu province, we have 4 kindergartens and 5 training schools and over 2,000 students so far. We still have a fast-growing trend.
The international teachers should love kids and spoken English must be good.
The international teachers should prepare the lessons very well.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Student age range: 3-12 years old
• Class size: around 15
• Class length: 40 minutes
• Working Hours: 30 teaching hours (Wed - Sun Work Week), office hours, training and teaching hours.
• Curriculum: Teaching materials are Tree house/Max & Mousy and need foreign teachers to create teaching plan accordingly.
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: Yes.
• Training: Paid one to two weeks training.
• Flight: One way to China.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
Net Monthly income: USD 1900 – 2600 (RMB 13,000 – 18,000) *
• Base Salary: USD 1500 – 1700 (RMB 10,000 – 12,000) *
• Relocation bonus: One-time payment - paid over 3 months, USD 1400 (RMB 10,000).
• Housing: Provided studio or 1-bedroom apartment, school will provide a few choices.
• Bonus: Monthly bonus every month – calculated by teacher’s performance data *
• Airfare Bonus: Provided once contract is fulfilled USD 1100 (RMB 8,000).
• Demo class bonus: USD 9 (RMB 60) for each student signed up.
• Over time: Amount stipulated in handbook by school.
• Insurance: Basic Chinese health insurance.
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays off, Christmas and New Year's Day off.
• Annual Holiday: 1st year teacher has 3 paid days' annual leave.
• Sick Leave: 5 paid days' sick leave.
• Organized team-building activities
• Personal Career Development Planning
We are a professional education company for students aged from 3 to 12 years old.
ESL English Teacher at EF (Relocate to China)Changchun 11000 -15000 /Month
ESL Teacher at Best LearningShijiazhuang 16000 -20000 /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing English TeacherBeijing 19000 -20000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you could manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK