Shanghai, Hu for short, is a renowned international metropolis drawing more and more attention from all over the world. It serves as the most influential economic, financial, international trade, and cultural center in East China.
Jiliguala is China's leading English learning application for children ages 0-8. Loved by 13 million Chinese families and ranked No.1 in China per user ratings and size of user base. Great opportunity to build your portfolio for future auditions. We are doing the most meaningful and happy thing that makes each kids can learn English at home by watching our interesting videos. Hope you can join us and make English learning easy and funny.
• Bubbly & energetic teacher for kids show
• North American accent required
• Dance experience preferred
• Teaching research: participation in curriculum development
• Teaching: participation in course video shooting
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level (North American accent required)
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR at least 1 year teaching experience required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Student age range: 0-8 years old
• Class size: Online, unlimited
• Video length: Around 20 minutes
• Working Hours: Shooting time cannot be fixed and it may be shortened or extended according to reality. Working time from Monday to Friday 9:30 am to 18:30pm.
• Curriculum: Have designed topics or theme.
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: None.
• Training: Yes, around one-week paid training mainly about working content and work flow.
• Monthly income: 2300 USD ~3000 USD (15000 RMB ~20000 RMB) after tax
• Housing: No apartment provided and no housing allowance.
• Flight: One way to China can be negotiated.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
• Demo class bonus: KPI will be introduced in the interview.
• Over time: No over time work.
• Insurance: Commercial insurance (life & medical insurance)
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays and Christmas day leave can be negotiated.
• Annual Holiday: 10 days paid annual leave.
• Sick Leave: Paid sick leave 7 days per year.
Jiliguala is China's leading English learning application for children ages 0-8.
First Leap Hohhot K-12 TeacherHohhot 14000 -15500 /Month
First Leap Nanchang K-12 TeacherNanchang 19500 -21000 /Month
First Leap Yueqing K-12 TeacherYueqing 15500 -17000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!