ABIE opened its first center in China in 2009. At present ABIE has over 300 centers in tier 1,2 and 3 cities around China. From our Shanghai Head Office, we manage the brand expansion and image, assist all centers with training, material development and overall center operations. ABIE English Training is based on an American Educational System style, but specially adapted to meet the needs of our local Chinese students. ABIE English classes follow and aim to employ the latest educational psychology and styles for Young Learners English training. ABIE takes constant steps to include 21st Century Skills into all our training programs.
We expect our teachers to be responsible, imaginative and to provide a nurturing environment for our young learners.
As an ABIE teacher, your responsibilities will be to:
• Teach classes.
• Attend school meetings.
• Attend marketing activities for the school.
• Give the students a fun learning experience.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Student age range: 3 – 12 years old mainly are 3 to 6 years old.
• Class size: 12 – 14 students per class.
• Class length: 45 minutes per class.
• Working Hours: 35 hours; less than 32 teaching hours. Two workdays for rest and two days working from 12:30 to 20:30 and another is from 16:30 to 20:30. Saturday and Sunday from 8:30am to 17:30pm.
• Curriculum: The school uses 'My Little World' as their curriculum, it is provided by the school.
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher.
• Training: Initial 7 – 10-day Junior training, monthly training online.
• Monthly income: USD 2000 – 3000 (RMB 15,000 – 20,000) after tax *
• Housing: Provided apartment no renting\housing allowance
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
• Insurance: Commercial insurance.
• Airfare completion contract bonus: Provided once one-year contract is fulfilled USD 900 (6000 RMB).
• Demo class bonus: 7USD (50RMB) per enrolment.
• Over time: USD15 (100RMB) \hour
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays and Christmas day paid off.
• Annual holiday: 4 paid annual leave after one-year contract is fulfilled.
• Sick Leave: 3 paid days' sick leave *
• Team Building activities during the year.
*Subject to working location details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
ABIE – American Baby International English Ltd. is a franchise based English training center for young Chinese learners
ABIE Harbin ESL TeacherHarbin 15000 -18000 /Month
Ivy Gate Beijing College ConsultantBeijing 18000 -22000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 11000 -15000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you could manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK