Weng’an Easton Kindergarten is a professional and high-quality pre-school with a wonderful environment and all brand facilities. It is the largest Kindergarten in Weng’an, and also has a young and enthusiastic teaching group. In addition, it is located at the county center, which means it is convenient for living. What’s more, Weng’an is an extremely peaceful and beautiful place with natural views and low living cost.
We expect our teachers to be positive, passionate, energetic, outgoing, loyal, responsible and reliable. Teachers should have a passion for teaching and education.
• Deliver high quality English lessons.
• Attend meetings or training to further teacher learning.
Requirements to teach in China:
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Student age range: 3-6 years old.
• Class size: 15- 25 students per class.
• Class length: 30-35 senior class\25 middle class\Junior 20 minutes.
• Working Hours: 20 teaching hours per week, from Monday to Friday 8 am to 5pm.
• Curriculum: have appointed materials and create teaching plans.
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher.
• Training: One to two days training paid.
• Monthly income: USD 1400 – 1700 (10000 - 12000 RMB) after tax.
• Housing: Provide a two or three bedrooms-flat. Or USD 117 – 140 (800 -1000 RMB) housing allowance.
• Flight: One way to China can be reimbursed 5000 RMB after fulfilled one-year contract.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
• Demo class bonus: USD 29 – 36 (200 -250 RMB) per hour.
• Insurance: Accident insurance.
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays and 25th
December can be negotiated with school.
• Annual Holiday: Summer holiday (August)& Winter holiday (January) in total two months and half paid.
• Sick Leave: Sick leave can be made up by extra teaching hours.
• Meals: provide meals on working days
Make it easy to ﬁnd a secure job in China with a reputable company.
T-School Tianjin Academic PrincipalChina, Nationalwide 47000 -72000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 10000 -12000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 17500 -19000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!