Do you want to be a life-changer? Do you have the urge to aspire people and make a difference? Are you ambitious and want to have a voice in the global market? The “Career China Campus Ambassador Program” is designed just for you!
Career China, a premier global recruitment firm and a business unit of TAL Education Group (NYSE, TAL), makes it easy and simple for international professionals to find a secure and best possible match job with a reputable company in China. We launched the “Career China Campus Ambassador Program” and hope to work with campus ambassadors to build up the brand on campus and spread the word! An ambassador will be considered not only a “King” or “Queen” for your own campus and even the local community, but also an extension of our brand.
As a Career China Campus Ambassador, you will work with Career China global professionals and even possibly your alumni in a self-paced, challenging but rewarding environment. You will be given enough space to exert your own talent in marketing, public speaking skills, etc in universities.
Take the lead and join us now! Start benefiting people’s long-term professional development and life growth!
• Enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university;
• Proven excellent leadership, digital marketing and social media skills, communication skills
• Experience in a student leadership position on campus preferred
Campus Ambassador Responsibilities:
• Collaboratively design and execute a campus marketing plan customized for your campus with the Career China marketing team (and possibly other campus ambassadors from your school)
• Promote the image of Career China constantly and help your schoolmates learn about our job opportunities through the effective use of social media and/or in-person communication
• Refer eligible students to apply for our jobs and schedule interviews
• Provide timely feedback of your progress primarily through weekly briefings
• Arrange/Oversee online and offline seminars for training, question answering, and brand image promotion
Benefits for You:
• Hourly compensation of $10!
• Gain a total of $800 extra bonus!
•Enhance your leadership, marketing and communication skills, and creativity in an entrepreneurial environment
• Work with a global team and boost your resume as well as competitiveness in an international market
• Make an impact on your campus as a cross-cultural ambassador
•Become familiar with the culture of a reputable Chinese company, which creates potential job opportunities through Career China in the future
Career China will provide full support including but not restricted to: promotion materials, working guidebook, online platform, activity funds, etc.
Make it easy to ﬁnd a secure job in China with a reputable company.
T-School Tianjin Academic PrincipalChina, Nationalwide 47000 -72000 /Month
Ivy Gate Beijing College ConsultantBeijing 18000 -22000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 10000 -12000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!