Being capital of the People's Republic of China, Beijing is the nation's political, economic, and cultural center. Located in north China,it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.
RYB Education (Chinese: 红黄蓝教育; NYSE: RYB) is a private company for preschool education in China. As measured by annual total revenues in 2016, our company is the largest provider of early childhood education service in China. We own three preschool-educational brands, namely RYB Parent-Child Garden, RYB Kindergarten, and Zhu dou Parenting App-kit Club, and have strategic cooperation with some American preschool education institutes. The firm is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Our company was founded in 1998, and our head quarter is in Beijing.
We are looking for Developers who are:
• Passionate about the Education Industry, understand educational curriculums, are patient and responsible.
• Good temperament, clear Standard English pronunciation, fluent in written and spoken English.
• Experience working with 0-3-year olds preferred.
• Assist company by participating in publicity events and promotional activities.
• Assist in shift work, perform necessary duties according to the daily schedule and take care of the children.
• Observe and record the progress of children, make necessary daily records of the children’s development.
• Organize children's free activities center, carry out outdoor sport courses, featured courses etc.
• Other tasks assigned by Supervisor.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: Working with 0-3-year olds preferred.
• Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Student age range: 0-3 years old.
• Class size: 3-15 students per class.
• Class length: Teacher will be the lead teacher for the whole day. Each activity or class will be designed to fit around the curriculum.
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5pm.
• Curriculum: Teaching materials are appointed by the institute.
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: Yes. at least one teaching assistant per class.
• Training: At least one-week paid training.
• Flight: One way to China.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa in China.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
Monthly income: 2500 USD ~3300 USD (17000 RMB ~23000 RMB) after tax.
• Base Salary: 1900 USD~2800 USD (13000 RMB ~19000RMB) after tax.
• Housing: 580 USD (4000 RMB) per month housing allowance.
• Airfare Bonus: USD 1100 (8,000 RMB) can be reimbursed once the one year contract is fulfilled.
• Insurance: Chinese Medical Insurance.
• Public Holiday: All Chinese public holidays off.
• Annual Holiday: 5 days paid annual leave.
• Sick Leave: 50% paid with doctor’s note.
A leading provider of early childhood education solutions.
RYB Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing 16000 -21000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 10000 -12000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 17500 -19000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!