Being capital of the People's Republic of China, Beijing is the nation's political, economic, and cultural center. Located in north China,it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.
The schools under this program are all government owned public primary schools and middle schools in Mentougou district, Beijing. Mentougou (门头沟) is a district in western Beijing, it has gained popularity as a tourist destination in recent years for its beautiful natural sights and lower living cost compared to central Beijing.
We are looking for teachers who can easily adapt to a new culture and way of living, who are interested in teaching English and incorporating Western style learning with Chinese style learning. Teachers should possess a love of education, self-engagement and be autonomous. They should be able to use initiative to work independently as well as working in a team. Teachers should be experienced in lesson planning and working within a curriculum framework.
As a teacher in a public school your main responsibilities shall include:
• Creating and designing lesson plans around the curriculum, for a fun yet educational environment for the students.
• Teach lessons to a high quality.
• Create a strong relationship professional relationship with students and co-workers to encourage cross-cultural integration.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: Bachelor’s degree or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Student age range: Primary school 8–12 years old / middle school 13–15 years old.
• Class size: 25 – 40 students per class, varies on grade level.
• Class length: 40 minutes – 1 hour.
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 08:00am – 16:30pm, 20 teaching hours per week.
• Curriculum: Every school follows the national curriculum for English classes, which includes; speaking, listening, writing and reading. Textbooks specific for learning English as a second language are included and teachers can use in classes and refer to in lesson plans. Teachers create their own lesson plans according to the curriculum.
• Training: 1 – 2 days’ orientation training provided.
• Net Base Salary: USD 2100 (RMB 14,500).
• Housing: Shared 2-bedroom apartment.
• Airfare Bonus (Round trip): Up to USD1160 (RMB 8000) once fulfilled the contract.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa in China.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
• Contract Completion Bonus: USD 780 (5,000 RMB).
• Public Holiday: All Chinese public holidays paid off.
• Annual Holiday: Around 45-50 days’ summer holiday which is half paid and apartment can be provided.
• Insurance: Commercial insurance.
• Lunch provided by school
*Subject to working location details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
Make it easy to ﬁnd a secure job in China with a reputable company.
T-School Tianjin Academic PrincipalChina, Nationalwide 47000 -72000 /Month
HEC Beijing College CounselorBeijing 22000 -35000 /Month
ABCtime Shenzhen TV PresenterShenzhen 30000 -60000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK