Being capital of the People's Republic of China, Beijing is the nation's political, economic, and cultural center. Located in north China,it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.
Tomorrow Advancing Life (NYSE: TAL) is a leading education and technology enterprise in China, which holds close the core development goals of being technology driven, talent-centered, and quality focused. Since its establishment, TAL has been committed to integrating the internet and technology into education to deliver a better study experience for children. TAL continuously strives to promote educational progress through cutting-edge technologies and Magic School belongs one of its to it.
In Dual-Teacher classes, two teachers work together to complete a lesson, with one delivering classes online and the other is in the actual classroom managing the students and is responsible for students’ learning process before and after class. During the entire lesson, teaching videos which are recorded prior to the lesson by a native English speaker will be used.
We are looking for experienced teachers who are highly interactive with students in class, are lively and energetic while teaching and passionate about teaching young leaners. Teachers should be out-going, responsible and creative.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Enthusiastically teach live broadcasted open classes alongside a Chinese teacher for thousands of K12 students.
• Participate in the development of a core curriculum framework for K12 speaking, reading, and other courses.
• Participate in every stage of educational product development, including revising materials based on; in-class experiences, teacher recommendations, student performance, and evolving educational standard.
• Participate in video and film production for the curriculum, and marketing materials.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: Over 1-year teaching experience for young learners is required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Others: TEFL / other teaching certificate and a background in drama, performance arts, or music are strong advantages.
• Student age range: 9-12 years old.
• Class size: Online-unlimited.
• Class length:30 minutes per class.
• Working Hours: 6~8 classes per week (no more than 30 classes per month), working from 10 am to 7pm, teaching hours may vary, but no more than 40 working hours per week.
• Curriculum: There are appointed teaching materials and foreign teachers do not need to create any teaching plans.
• Training: 3 to 5 days paid training.
• Flight: One way to China.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa in China.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
Monthly income: 3620 USD ~4350 USD (25,000 RMB ~30,000 RMB) before tax.
• Base Salary: 3200 USD~4000 USD (22,000 RMB ~27,000RMB) before tax.
• Housing allowance: USD 145 (RMB1000) per month.
• KPI Bonus: USD 0-290 (RMB0-2000) per month calculated by teacher’s performance data.
• Over time: No more than 30 classes each month and teachers can get paid 60RMB per class for the extra classes.
• Insurance: Basic Chinese health Insurance.
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays paid off.
• Annual Holiday: 3 days paid annual leave.
• Sick Leave: Paid 5-days sick leave per year.
CTO belongs to TAL which is a leading education and technology enterprise in China.
Qing Class Shenzhen TV PresenterShenzhen 22000 -26000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 10000 -12000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 13000 -19000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!