Being capital of the People's Republic of China, Beijing is the nation's political, economic, and cultural center. Located in north China,it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.
This comprehensive university in Beijing is renowned for its innovation and vitality and is a leader in higher educational reform in China. This is a university with several campuses: over 100 specialties under the disciplines of Science, Engineering, Arts, Law, Finance, Economics, Fine Arts, Foreign languages, Management and others. There are over 20,000 full-time students and 1,000 full-time and part-time teaching and administrative staff. The university library has a collection of nearly 2 million books, and the school boasts more than 100 laboratories and training workshops.
If you are an experienced teacher, here is your opportunity to align with a university in one of the world’s largest and most exciting cities!
Preparing and teaching Portuguese classes for undergraduate students.
We expect our teachers to love students, be fun and create a good learning environment for our students.
• A Portuguese native speaker (ethnic Chinese would be better)
• Degree: BA or above
• Experience: Teaching experience preferred.
• Student age range: 18-22years old
• Class size: 15 to 25
• Class length: 45 minutes
• Working Hours: around 20 class hours per week, from Monday to Friday 8 am to 5pm (no office hour) and we can also make one workday free per teaching week for each teacher.
• Curriculum: Teaching materials will be provided.
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: None.
• Flight: USD 1450 (RMB 10,000) round ticket reimbursement per contract year.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
Monthly income: 1450 USD ~2170 USD (10,000 RMB ~15,000 RMB) before tax.
• Housing: Accommodation provided or 5000 RMB housing allowance per month
• Insurance: Chinese Medical Insurance
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays
• Annual Holiday: Summer holiday (about 2 months) & Winter holiday (about 1 month) paid off
• Top-teacher bonus (money and gift reward)
• Chinese traditional culture lectures offered, language classes, and tours in Beijing organized regularly.
This comprehensive university in Beijing is renowned for its innovation and vitality and is a leader in higher educational reform in China.
BCU Beijing Senior High School ESL TeacherBeijing 10000 -15000 /Month
HEC Beijing College CounselorBeijing 22000 -35000 /Month
EF Changchun Director of StudiesChangchun 20000 -24000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!