The city seats in eastern part of Hebei Province. Tangshan was known for the 1976 earthquake that measured 7.8 on the richter scale. The city has since been rebuilt and is now the richest in Hebei province.
First Leap is a teaching institution with a content language integrated learning (CLIL) curriculum. The students learn through creatively designed lessons in subjects such as; art, music, world culture, global leadership, science, reading, virtual PE and logical thinking. First Leap has an already developed curriculum, pre-prepared and tested lessons that are taught with interactive whiteboards. The company originated in Beijing and now have grown over 41 cities in China, there is a school based in Tangshan and are around 1 foreign teacher.
You will be responsible for delivering quality lessons to our First Leap students. We are looking for teachers who are positive, active and outgoing who have a passion for education. First Leap constantly gives teachers the opportunity to learn more about teaching through an array of different training programs. Through these training programs First Leap has different career paths to offer.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Student age range: 1.5 – 12 years old.
• Class size: 10 – 14 students in one class.
• Class length: 35 minutes to 1 hour containing various creative teaching techniques.
• Working Hours: 36 Hours (Wed - Sun Work Week); office hours, training and teaching hours.
• Curriculum: CLIL (Content Learning Integrated Language) formed curriculum, Chinese teachers provide standard English language classes, Foreign teachers provide different subject classes for students to express English language. Lesson guides and Flipcharts for interactive whiteboards are provided. Training on curriculum is provided initially and throughout the year.
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher for each class.
• Training: 10 – 14 hotel paid days initial training in Beijing (training is paid based on performance) / On-going training throughout the year – provided by training department team of teachers (Foreign and Chinese).
• Airfare to China: Flight is provided.
• Visa: Assistance in Z Work Visa
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
• Net Monthly income: USD 2540– 2700 (RMB 17,500 – 19,000) *
• Base Salary: USD 2250– 2400 (RMB 15,500 – 17,000) *
• Relocation bonus: One-time payment - USD 1400 (RMB 10,000).
• Housing: Provided studio or 1-bedroom apartment, school should provide a few choices.
• Bonus: Monthly bonus USD 0-290 (RMB 0-2000) – calculated by teacher’s performance data *
• Airfare Bonus: Provided once contract is fulfilled USD 1100 (RMB 8,000).
• Demo class bonus: USD 9 (RMB 60) for each student signed up.
• Over time: Amount stipulated in handbook by school.
• Insurance: Basic Chinese health insurance.
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays off, Christmas and New Year’s Day off.
• Annual Holiday: 1st year teacher has 3 paid days’ annual leave.
• Sick Leave: 5 paid days’ sick leave.
• Organized team-building activities
• Personal Career Development Planning
*Subject to working location details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
A business unit of TAL Education Group (NYSE, TAL), established in Beijing in 2008.
First Leap Changchun K-12 TeacherChangchun 12500 -15500 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 10000 -12000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 13000 -19000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!