Haining is located Zhejiang Province on the south side of the Yangtze River Delta. Here you can check out some of the world’s largest tidal waves!
American Baby International Education Ltd. (ABIE) is a high-end American English education brand. ABIE focuses on providing a wide range of English language learning opportunities for children aged 3-12. As a China's Ministry of Commerce registered brand, and a partner of Pearson Education, ABIE has over 400 centers in 100 cities throughout 27 provinces.
Details of Position:
We expect teachers to be lively and outgoing, have a passion for the student’s education and be patient with children.
Requirements to Teach English in Haining China:
Responsibilities for Teachers in Haining China:
What We Offer our Teachers:
Your compensation will include:
Monthly income: USD 2140- 2850 (RMB 15,000 - 20,000) before tax
Other benefits include:
ABIE – American Baby International English Ltd. is a franchise based English training center for young Chinese learners
ABIE Luzhou ESL TeacherLuzhou 17200 -18200 /Month
Ivy Gate Beijing College ConsultantBeijing 18000 -22000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 12000 -14000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 13000 -19000 /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing 18000 -25000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Welcome to Career China. Your account is almost ready!Fast Apply
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!