ABIE opened its first center in China in 2009. At present ABIE has over 300 centers in tier 1,2 and 3 cities around China. From our Shanghai Head Office, we manage the brand expansion and image, assist all centers with training, material development and overall center operations. ABIE English Training is based on an American Educational System style, but specially adapted to meet the needs of our local Chinese students. ABIE English classes follow and aim to employ the latest educational psychology and styles for Young Learners English training. ABIE takes constant steps to include 21st Century Skills into all our training programs.
We expect our teachers to be responsible, imaginative and to provide a nurturing environment for our young learners.
As an ABIE teacher, your responsibilities will be to:
*Subject to working location details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
ABIE – American Baby International English Ltd. is a franchise based English training center for young Chinese learners
ABIE Luzhou ESL TeacherLuzhou 17200 -18200 /Month
Ivy Gate Beijing College ConsultantBeijing - /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun - /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang - /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing - /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Welcome to Career China. Your account is almost ready!Fast Apply
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!