Being capital of the People's Republic of China, Beijing is the nation's political, economic, and cultural center. Located in north China,it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.
Beijing Information Technology College (BITC) was founded in 1954, BITC is a public full-time general higher vocational-technical college approved by the Ministry of Education of China. BITC comprises three campuses: the headquarters (Fangyuan West Road), East Campus (Dongba) and South Campus (Huaxiang). BITC consists of ten teaching and learning institutions, including six schools, two departments and two divisions, and offers over 40 majors. BITC has established cooperative relationships with higher education institutions in New Zealand, Australia, UK, Germany, Canada and other countries and regions, introduced high-quality education resources and trained bilingual faculties. The College is in a great geographical location, it is located in the Lidu business circle and adjacent to the embassy district and it is 30 minutes to Beijing Capital International Airport.
We are looking for teachers who are responsible, patient and active. We hope teachers have experience and are willing to work in a team who wants to continuously improve the student’s grades, wellbeing and experience at College.
• Deliver classes at a high-quality standard.
• Prepare students' homework.
• Prepare reading, listening and oral English tests for students.
• Grade tests of students.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: 3 - 5 years teaching experience is required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Authenticated Non-criminal record is required.
• Student age range: 16 - 17 years old.
• Class size: approximately 30.
• Class length: 40 minutes per class.
• Working Hours: 16 - 20 teaching hours per week, from Monday to Thursday 8 am to 4 pm, no office hours.
• Curriculum: The structure of the curriculum is provided but teachers will also prepare their own classes including oral English, listening, speaking and western culture. More details will be provided in the interview.
• Monthly income: USD 2,200 (15000 RMB) After tax.
• Housing: Provide apartment, single room. OR housing allowance depends on campus will be introduced in the interview.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
• Over time: USD 29 (200 RMB) per hour.
• Insurance: Chinese Medical Insurance.
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays, 24th & 25th December paid off.
• Annual Holiday: Summer holiday & Winter holiday paid off.
Beijing Information Technology College (BITC) was founded in 1954, BITC is a public full-time general higher vocational-technical college approved by the Ministry of Education of China.
Ivy Gate Beijing College ConsultantBeijing - /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun - /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing - /Month
First Leap Beijing K-12 TeacherBeijing - /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Welcome to Career China. Your account is almost ready!Fast Apply
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!