Harbin, the renowned 'Ice City', is located in the south of Heilongjiang Province. Every year, vast numbers of visitors flock to this city and the city has adapted itself to meet the needs of this great influx of tourists.
A premier Early Child Education Institute, we specialize in our 'One Year Fluency' and apply it to students who are learning English.
We are looking for teachers who are experienced in teaching ages 4-6 years old. Teachers who are Looking for promotion/room to grow.
• Producing high quality lesson using the customised curriculum.
• Reach the desired objectives using the materials given.
• Attend meetings or trainings to continuously improve.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Student age range: 3-10 years old.
• Class size: 6-12 or 12 – 18 students per class.
• Class length: 50 minutes per class.
• Working Hours: 40 class hours include at least 25 teaching hours. Working time is not fixed, this will be stipulated in the interview.
• Curriculum: Teaching material is 'One-year fluency' and sometimes we need teachers to create teaching plans accordingly.
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher.
• Training: One-month paid training.
• Flight: One way to China.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
• Base Salary: USD 2300 – 2400 (15,000 – 16,000 RMB) per month after tax.
• Housing: Provided studio or 2-bedroom apartment.
• Airfare Bonus: USD 800 (6,000 RMB) can be Reimbursed once contract is fulfilled.
• Over time: will be stipulated in interview.
• Insurance: Basic Chinese health insurance.
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays and 25th December paid off.
• Annual Holiday: Paid 3-days annual leave.
• Sick Leave: Paid 3-days sick leave.
Benxin English is a premier Early Child Education.
Ivy Gate Beijing College ConsultantBeijing - /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun - /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang - /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing - /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Welcome to Career China. Your account is almost ready!Fast Apply
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!