Jinan is the provincial capital of Shandong. It carries the nickname City of Springs because of the many artesian wells that bubble up within the city limits.
Best Learning is one of the most recognized language schools in China. We teach students between the ages of 3 to 12 using American curriculum. Our pre-school and elementary English programs use award-winning McGraw-Hill textbooks, materials and lesson plans for an authentic and challenging academic environment. Teachers will teach English through various subjects such as Math, Science, Social Studies, and Reading. We are hiring responsible and charismatic teachers to fill positions in our schools in Jinan. We offer free apartment, bonus, airfare allowance and paid holidays for all teachers. If you are looking for competitive pay, a chance to learn Chinese and an opportunity to work in a cross-cultural working environment in one of the fastest growing economies of the World.
Net monthly income: 2100 USD ~2900 USD (15000 RMB ~20000 RMB)
Best Learning English is an English Training Institution that uses the “Subject-based Total Immersion” method to teach English to children.
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 13000 -19000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 10000 -12000 /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing 18000 -25000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!