Shijiazhuang is the capital of Hebei Province. As the economic, political, cultural and scientific center of Hebei Province, Shijiazhuang is becoming more and more beautiful with recent urban development.
Best Learning is one of the most recognized language schools in China. We teach students between the ages of 3 to 12 using American curriculum. Our pre-school and elementary English programs use award-winning McGraw-Hill textbooks, materials and lesson plans for an authentic and challenging academic environment. Teachers will teach English through various subjects such as Math, Science, Social Studies, and Reading. We are hiring responsible and charismatic teachers to fill positions in our schools in Jinan. We offer free apartment, bonus, airfare allowance and paid holidays for all teachers. If you are looking for competitive pay, a chance to learn Chinese and an opportunity to work in a cross-cultural working environment in one of the fastest growing economies of the World.
Best Learning is one of the most recognized language school brands in China. Our branch is located in Shijiazhuang, the capital city of Hebei Province. Here, you'll be working with foreign and local talent teaching English to children ages 3-12. We are looking for passionate, happy teachers who are eager to learn and teach in a mixed cultural environment.
As a Best Learning teacher, your responsibilities will be to teach from the books provided by the school, to plan lessons according to the curriculum provided and to attend marketing demo classes to help promote to potential students.
We expect our teachers to be happy, loving and eager to learn. We like teachers to be excited about teaching and willing to teach our students with humorous and passion.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Student age range: 3 – 12 years old.
• Class size: 10 - 16 students per class.
• Class length: 90 minutes per class.
• Working Hours: 25 teaching hours per week, from (Wednesday – Friday 2:30-8:15; Saturday - Sunday 8:30 - 7:15).
• Curriculum: American English curriculum is provided.
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher.
• Training: Initial training when you arrive plus on-going training throughout the year to further your teaching.
Net Monthly income: USD 1880-2750 (RMB 13,000 – 19,000)
• Base Salary: USD 1740 - 2460 (RMB 12,000 – 17,000)
• Housing: Provided studio or RMB 1000 housing allowance.
• KPI Bonus: Monthly bonus USD 0-290 (RMB 2000) - calculated by teacher's performance data *
• Airfare Bonus: Provided once contract is fulfilled USD 890 (RMB 6,000).
• Demo class bonus: USD 7 per student sign up (RMB 50).
• Over time: Amount stipulated in contract by school *
• Insurance: Basic health insurance.
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays off.
• Annual Holiday: 10 Paid days’ annual leave.
• Sick Leave: Paid 5 sick leave per year.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Team Building activities during the year.
*Subject to working location details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
Beile Training School is an English Training Institution that uses the “Subject-based Total Immersion” method to teach English to children.
Best Learning Weifang ESL TeacherChina, Nationalwide 16000 -20000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 12000 -14000 /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing 18000 -25000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!