Best Learning is one of the most recognized language schools in China. We provide American kindergarten and elementary education to children in China. Our pre-school and elementary English programs use award-winning McGraw-Hill textbooks, materials and lesson plans for an authentic and challenging academic environment. Teachers will teach English through various subjects such as Math, Science, Social Studies, and Reading.
Details of Position:
Requirements to Teach English in Weifang China:
Responsibilities for Teachers in Weifang China:
What We Offer our Teachers:
Your compensation will include:
Total Monthly income: USD 2850-3280 (RMB 20,000 - 23,000) before tax
Other benefits include:
Beile Training School is an English Training Institution that uses the “Subject-based Total Immersion” method to teach English to children.
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 13000 -19000 /Month
Ivy Gate Beijing College ConsultantBeijing 18000 -22000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 12000 -14000 /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing 18000 -25000 /Month
First Leap Changchun K-12 TeacherChangchun 12500 -15500 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Welcome to Career China. Your account is almost ready!Fast Apply
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!