Chongqing is the largest municipality in southwest China. It is a modern port city on the upper reaches of the Yangtze River at the confluence of the Yangtze and Jialing Rivers.
Chongqing Jiangbei Beautiful Grassland Montessori School offers two programs, IC for 0-3 and Casa for 3-6, through the use of historic and authentic Montessori educational methods. It is located in Cantabile of Poly Complex, Jiangbei District, Chongqing. It covers an area of 8,600㎡ (4,200 ㎡outdoor and 4,400㎡ indoor). BGL provides the child with an education that meets the same standards as schools in western countries. BGL is devoted to preparing children for life, while preserving their childhood.
Details of Position:
Requirements to Teach English in Chongqing China:
Responsibilities for Teachers in Chongqing China:
What We Offer our Teachers:
Your compensation will include:
Monthly income: USD 1,846 -2,557 (RMB 13,000 - 18,200) before tax
Other benefits include:
Chongqing Jiangbei Beautiful Grassland Montessori School provides children in China with an education that meets the same standards as schools in western countries.
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 12000 -14000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 13000 -19000 /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing 18000 -25000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!