Situated in the river valley along the lower reaches of the Xiang River, Changsha is the capital city of Hunan Province.Changsha people boast to be the best gourmand of China and here people spend a lot of time eating.
EF’s mission is simple: opening the world through education.
EF is the world leader in international education. Join our global community of educators, innovators, travellers and doers. In the past five decades, our educational programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world. As an EF teacher, you can explore one of the world’s most ancient civilizations and engage in the local culture as a true insider. We’ll give you the opportunity to learn Mandarin, travel the country and meet fascinating people. EF has comprehensive training and development programs that will help you realize your potential as a teaching professional. With over 90 schools across 50 cities in China.
EF is looking for confident, native-speaking English teachers who are ready for an adventure of a lifetime and who can provide a fun learning environment for students.
Monthly income: 2000 – 2500 USD (13750 RMB - 17250RMB) After tax.
*Subject to working location details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
The World Leader in International Education.
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 12000 -14000 /Month
HEC Beijing College CounselorBeijing 22000 -35000 /Month
SLCANADA International Education Shandong Oral English TeacherChina, Nationalwide 9000 -18000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!