New Pathway was founded in 2009 with the mission to provide high quality education for students
seeking international education opportunities. Since then, New Pathway has grown to one of the most
well-respected and well-recognized names in China for test preparation, student mentorship, and
educational consulting. In the beginning of 2015, New Pathway Education merged with EIC Group, one
of the largest education market shareholders in China. The purpose of the merger was to combine EIC’s
market reach with New Pathway’s expertise and premium service. The resulting company now boasts
strong presence in every major Chinese city and premium one-stop education solution for K7-18 customer
groups, branded as Prestige Only.
What sets Prestige Only apart from every competitor in China is our commitment to developing the
students. While other Chinese education companies are focused on results, some going as far as falsifying
records, test scores, and recommendation, Prestige Only takes a different approach through mentorship,
character development, and teaching lifelong success. Our company doesn’t just seek to place top
students in top schools, but also to equip them with the skills, knowledge, direction, and discipline to
thrive in those environments.
The merger gave us a greater landscape to reach more Prestige Only potential students, but it also made
us recognize that there was a large market untapped by EIC or Prestige Only: students who crave, and
deserve more attention and care than the services EIC mass market currently provides, but due to various
reasons may not have the time, base-level skills and/or financial resources to qualify for the Prestige Only
product. Hence the emergence of Premier Only, a product line that allows the student to tailor our range
of services to their needs in order to grow into an attractive undergraduate or graduate candidate for
top 60 US Colleges & Universities. Leveraging existing resources from Prestige Only and EIC, Premier
Only already possesses a range of products specifically designed to appeal and add value to Chinese
students seeking growth in their hard and soft skills, a robust network of sales and marketing teams in
various major cities, and a dedicated and visionary leadership team. All it needs right now is you.
Details of Position:
If you received your undergraduate degree from a top 30 university and/or a graduate degree from a top
30 US university with strong communication skills, an interest in international consulting and a passion
for working with young adults, then you just might have what it takes to be a Premier Only Senior
Consultant at Prestige Only. As a Premier Only Senior Consultant, your primary task will be working
with Chinese students virtually who are applying to US undergraduate and graduate programs at top 60
US universities. This product line caters to Chinese students who possess a strong desire to study and
succeed in US universities, but whose English level is not high enough for our Prestige Only service,
which focuses on gaining acceptance to top 30 US universities. Premier Only Senior Consultants would
be trained to virtually deliver a series of reading writing and presentation (RWP) classes, soft skills
classes as well as interview preparation and essay development sessions to our Premier clients. Senior
Consultants would work closely with our Premier Only Team Leader in Shanghai who serves as the
primary liaison between clients and US based consultants. Senior Consultants would also be in close
contact with our Premier Only Operations Leader, who would connect the Senior Consultants with their
students as well as the students’ EIC service team and ensure smooth communications and scheduling
during the service process. After completing a rigorous two-week training course, Consultants would be
expected to deliver the various service offerings to 10th, 11th, 12th and graduate students.
Reporting to the Premier Only Team Leader, the Senior Consultant would attend weekly check in
meetings with supervisor and deliver the assigned classes on a weekly basis.
Rigorous training, adherence to company policies, and a high level of maturity are required given the
responsibility and independence awarded to a Premier Only Senior Consultant.
Requirements to Teach English in Beijing China:
· Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
· Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority). Graduate of a top 30 US University/College. OR Masters or Law Degree from a top 30 US University/College.
· Passion for education, foreign cultures, and working with young scholars
· Planning and organizational skills
· Excellent English writing and editing skills
· Superb verbal communication skills
· Ability to work independently under pressure
· Strong presentation skills
· Strong deadline management skills
· Experience in education, writing, editing, admission counseling, mentorship, and tutoring is a plus
· Variety in academic and professional background demonstrating experience in multiple fields is a
· Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
· Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
Responsibilities for Teachers in Beijing/Shanghai/Shenzhen China:
· Student age range: 7 – 18 years old.
· Class size: Face to Face.
· Working Hours: 40 Hours (You will have 5 standard working days and 2 consecutive days off-without Saturdays and Sundays); office hours, training, meeting, marketing and teaching hours.
· Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher for working time.
· Pre-job Training: About 2 weeks training will be paid according to salary.
· Training: On-going training throughout the year.
What We Offer our Teachers:
· Airfare to China: One way flight to China is provided by school.
· Visa: Assistance in sponsored legal Z Work Visa in your home country and in China.
· Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
· On boarding: Ground service assistance.
Your compensation will include:
· Monthly income: USD 3280-3850(RMB 23,000 - 27,000) before tax -depends on experience*
· Base Salary: USD 2570- 3140(RMB 18000 ~ 22000) before tax
· Housing: Monthly stipend USD 710(RMB 5,000).
· Annual Bonus: Yearly bonus USD 0 - 9250 (RMB 0 - 64,800) -calculated by teacher's performance data * Calculation formula : Base salary * 12 months * 20%
· Free TEFL Study: USD 580 (RMB 4000)
· Insurance: International medical insurance.
· Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays off, Christmas and New Year's Day off.
· Annual Holiday: 1st year teacher has 3 paid days' annual leave.
· Sick Leave: 5 paid days' sick leave.
Other benefits include:
· Organized team-building activities
· Personal Career Development Planning
New Pathway was founded in 2009 with the mission to provide high quality education for students seeking international education opportunities. In the beginning of 2015, New Pathway Education merged with EIC Group, one of the largest education market shareholders in China. The resulting company now boasts strong presence in every major Chinese city and premium one-stop education solution for K7-18 customer groups, branded as Prestige Only.
HEC Beijing College CounselorBeijing 22000 -35000 /Month
Qing Class Shenzhen TV PresenterShenzhen 22000 -26000 /Month
First Leap Beijing Junior Course DeveloperBeijing 26500 -28000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!