Shanghai EP Yingban Education Tech Co., Ltd. was established in 2016 and specializes in providing quality English teaching resources for kids from 3-12 years old. Based in Shanghai, partner schools are located in that city as well as nearby cities in the Yangtze river delta area.
Details of Position:
You will be responsible for delivering quality lessons to kids aged from 3 to 12 years old. We are looking for teachers who are energetic, enthusiastic, and have an animated approach to storytelling and delivering content to learners. Teachers should also have a passion for educating young learners and a keen interest in their development. Ideal candidates will have the ability to command the attention of groups of children in an engaging and compelling manner. Teaching experience with young learners preferred.
Requirements to Teach English in China:
Responsibilities for Teachers in China:
What We Offer our Teachers:
Your compensation will include:
Shanghai EP Yingban Education Tech Co., Ltd.
EP Shanghai Kindergarten TeacherShanghai 18000 -22000 /Month
Ivy Gate Beijing College ConsultantBeijing 18000 -22000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 12000 -14000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 13000 -19000 /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing 18000 -25000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Welcome to Career China. Your account is almost ready!Fast Apply
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!