Shanghai, Hu for short, is a renowned international metropolis drawing more and more attention from all over the world. It serves as the most influential economic, financial, international trade, and cultural center in East China.
Shanghai EP Education Tech Co., Ltd. (Hereinafter referred to as EP or Company) was established leading position of English Training in Sharing Economy. EP is specialized in English teaching for kids from 3-12 years old mainly based in Shanghai and reach out to the rest of China.
Details of Position
To teach according to the curriculum provided by the school, to plan lessons according to the curriculum provided and to attend marketing demo classes to help promote to potential students.
We expect our teachers to be happy, loving and eager to learn. We like teachers to be excited about teaching and willing to teach our students with humour and passion.
Requirements to Teach English in China:
Responsibilities for ESL Teachers in China:
What We Offer our Teachers:
Your compensation will include:
Monthly income: 2600 USD ~3200 USD (18000 RMB ~22000 RMB) after tax
Shanghai EP Yingban Education Tech Co., Ltd.
EP Shanghai Training School ESL TeacherShanghai 18000 -22000 /Month
Ivy Gate Beijing College ConsultantBeijing - /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun - /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang - /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing - /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Welcome to Career China. Your account is almost ready!Fast Apply
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!