Shanghai, Hu for short, is a renowned international metropolis drawing more and more attention from all over the world. It serves as the most influential economic, financial, international trade, and cultural center in East China.
Shanghai EP Yingban Education Tech Co., Ltd. was established in 2016 and specializes in providing quality English teaching resources for kids from 3-12 years old. Based in Shanghai, partner schools are located in that city as well as nearby cities in the Yangtze river delta area.
You will be responsible for delivering quality lessons to kids aged from 3 to 12 years old. We are looking for teachers who are energetic, enthusiastic, and have an animated approach to storytelling and delivering content to learners. Teachers should also have a passion for educating young learners and a keen interest in their development. Ideal candidates will have the ability to command the attention of groups of children in an engaging and compelling manner. Teaching experience with young learners preferred.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Student age range: 3 – 12 years old.
• Class size: 6 – 15 students in one class.
• Class length: 75 minutes to 90 minutes (Exact number of teaching sessions varies in different centres).
• Working Hours: 5 work days , Wednesday-Friday PM 16:00-20:00；weekends AM 9:00-PM 18:00
• Curriculum: school will provide teaching materials.
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: depends on school.
• Training: Yes, 5 days unpaid.
• Flight: One way to China, paid for and booked by EP before your departure.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
• Monthly income: USD 2650 - 3250 (RMB 18,500 - 23,000) after tax.
• Base Salary: USD 1880- 2455 (RMB 13,000 - 17,000) after tax.
• Housing: Monthly stipend USD 360 (RMB 2,500) after tax.
• Teaching Bonus: 10% of total monthly income after tax.
• TEFL Learning Program：Yes (for free).
• Airfare Bonus: USD 580 (4,000 RMB) can be reimbursed when fulfilled contract.
• Visa documentation compensation: USD 340 (RMB2500). This will be paid along with the salary of the first month.
• Over time: No overtime work.
• Insurance: Commercial insurance (life & medical insurance).
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays and Christmas day paid off.
• Annual Holiday: 1st year teacher has 3 paid days' annual leave.
• Sick Leave: paid sick leave 5 days per year.
Shanghai EP Yingban Education Tech Co., Ltd.
EP Shanghai Kindergarten TeacherShanghai 18500 -23000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 10000 -12000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 13000 -19000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!