Being capital of the People's Republic of China, Beijing is the nation's political, economic, and cultural center. Located in north China,it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.
First Leap is a teaching institution with a content language integrated learning (CLIL) curriculum. The students learn through creatively designed lessons in subjects such as; art, music, world culture, global leadership, science, reading, virtual PE and logical thinking. First Leap has an already developed curriculum, pre-prepared and tested lessons that are taught with interactive whiteboards. The company originated in Beijing and now have grown over 41 cities in China, there are over 25 schools based in Beijing and around 150 foreign teachers.
We expect our trainers to be a model instructor that maintains excellence inside and outside of the classroom. We expect our trainers have a good ability of communication: strong leadership skills, effective communicator – both verbal and written, strong ethics and ability to build team spirit.
• Training and development.
• Recruitment, promotions, and development.
• Supervision and leadership.
• Coordination, monitoring and control.
• Projects: Lead the team to make standardized training projects according to company's product objectives and trainees' need analysis in coordination with Training Supervisor and Academic Specialist.
• Data Analysis.
• Training needs analysis.
• Additional roles and responsibilities.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Student age range: 3-15 years old.
• Class size: 10 to 14 students per class.
• Class length: 40 minutes per class.
• Working Hours: 40 Hours (Wed - Sun Work Week); office hours, training and teaching hours.
• Curriculum: CLIL (Content Learning Integrated Language) formed curriculum, Chinese teachers provide standard English language classes, Foreign teachers provide different subject classes for students to express English language. Lesson guides and Flipcharts for interactive whiteboards are provided. Trainers will train this curriculum, they must learn the curriculum well and provide quality training programs for teachers in First Leap to constantly improve in teaching the curriculum effectively.
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher for each class.
• Training: 10 – 14 hotel paid days initial training in Beijing (training is paid based on performance) / On-going training throughout the year – provided by training department team of teachers (Foreign and Chinese).
• Flight: One way to China.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
Monthly income: USD 4000 - 4500 (27000 - 30000 RMB) after tax.
• Base Salary: USD 2500 - 3000 (17000 – 20000 RMB) after tax.
• Housing: USD 730 (5000 RMB) housing allowance per month.
• Bonus: Performance Base KPI: USD 730 (5000 RMB) per month.
• Airfare Bonus: USD 1500 (10,000 RMB) can be reimbursed within the contract period or full filled contract. Or roundtrip ticket can be reimbursed once contract full filled.
• Insurance: Basic Chinese health insurance.
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays and 25th December paid off.
• Annual Holiday: 8-15 days paid annual leave.
• Sick Leave: Paid sick leave 5 days per year.
A business unit of TAL Education Group (NYSE, TAL), established in Beijing in 2008.
First Leap Changchun K-12 TeacherChangchun 12500 -15500 /Month
Ivy Gate Beijing College ConsultantBeijing - /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun - /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang - /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing - /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Welcome to Career China. Your account is almost ready!Fast Apply
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!